Vacuum Pump Air Compressors
Ingersoll Rand Type 30 vacuum air compressors are designed for vacuum applications such as food packaging, processing plants, vacuum pump cleaning, and printing industries. A maximum vacuum of over 99% (754 mm Hg) is available with these units, depending on customer requirements. Units are available in a base-mounted configuration only.
- 4 pole IP54 TEFV motor
- Standard voltages (3pH) 400-3-50
- Star Delta starting from 7.5 kW
- Vacuum Pump is Factory-fill of lubricant
- Durable cast iron pump of Vacuum provides 15,000+ hours of trouble-free service
- 100% copper finned intercooler lowers operating temperatures and extends vacuum pump life
- Individually cast cylinders to allow for flexible, less expensive maintenance on just one cylinder at a time rather than servicing the entire Vacuum pump.
The vacuum is one of the most versatile of power sources. It can lift, hold, compact, evacuate, move, dehydrate, agitate, actuate, form, rotate, filter, clean and simulate high altitude.
In printing, plastics, materials handling, food processing, packaging, health care, and many other industries, a vacuum is called upon to perform many essential functions.
Producing a vacuum for modern industrial applications requires a method of air removal that is simple, dependable, and economical to operate and maintain.
All of these requirements are met by the Ingersoll Rand T30air cooled reciprocating single-stage and two-stage vacuum pumps.
These pumps achieve vacuum up to 737mm (29.0″Hg) for single-stage and up to 754.4mm (29.7″Hg) for two-stage Configuration, at sea level.
These dry-type vacuum pumps are ideal for paper handling, food processing, vacuum forming, liquid transfer, and many other applications.