Heat-of Compression (HOC) Dryers 1,088/23,703 m3/hr, 677-14,743 cfm for Continuous -40°C Dew Points
Available from 1,150 to 25,488 m3/hr (700-15,000 scfm), Ingersoll Rand heat of compression (HOC) dryers are simple and reliable regenerative dryers. Their design innovation, coupled with excellent performance, will help keep your compressed air system running reliably.
- Ultimate Energy Efficiency : HOC air dryers use heat already generated by the air compression process, which would normally be considered waste, making them the most energy-efficient type of desiccant dryer on the market
- High-Quality Clean, Dry Air : With its unique stripping and cooling cycles, the HC Series provides continuous -40°F (-40°C) pressure dew point air under all load conditions
- Flexible Design : H-Series dryers can be installed with multiple compressors, allowing maximum flexibility without sacrificing the integrity of the compressed air system
- Smart Control : Microprocessor-based control system that maintains performance and monitors the health of the unit, maximizing uptime
- Reliability You Can Count On : Proven high-performance two-way valves provide years of trouble-free operation