Heat-of Compression (HOC) Dryers 420/3,680 m3/hr, 250-2,165 cfm
Available from 420 to 3,680 m3/hr (250-2,165 scfm), Ingersoll Rand heat of compression (HOC) dryers provide energy efficiency, performance and flexibility. Ingersoll Rand HOC dryers supply instrument quality air at operating costs well below those of typical desiccant dryer designs. Tried-and-true components along with enhanced controls ensure reliable HOC dryers with consistent performance. The flexible design accommodates Ingersoll Rand and/or other oil-free compressors.
- Ultimate Energy Efficiency : HOC dryers use heat already generated by the air compression process, which would normally be considered waste, making them the most energy-efficient type of desiccant dryer on the market
- Reliability You Can Count On: High-performance switching valves, stainless steel heat exchangers, particulate after-filter and long-lasting desiccant deliver clean air in the harshest conditions
- Clean, Dry Air : Provides instrument quality or -40°F (-40°C) pressure dew point air consistently under all load conditions
- Smart Control : Full-featured, easy to use controller automatically adapts the dryer of air to changing system demands to deliver a constant dew point
- Easy to Maintain : A low profile design and easy access to components simplifies installation and maintenance